Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Cicadas are everywhere. We killed a whole bunch more of them yesterday after guy's group at Robby's house. They seriously have to be the stupidest creatures on the planet. It's no wonder there has to be a couple billion of them. If there wasn't there's no way the species would survive.

The UC guy still hasn't responded to my e-mail. If he thinks hes just gonna ignore me into submission, he's in for a surprise. I think I pay enough money to deserve his attention.

This week kinda sucks. I guess its cuz I'm struggling with some stuff. I've tried praying about it but there hasn't been too much of a response. There's some things that I need to figure out and I keep asking for God's guidance on but I can't seem to get any response. It just seems like I'm having a lot of trouble experiencing God lately and I'm not feeling a connection.

No comments: