Friday, May 21, 2004

Missed my first class today cuz I was up all night doing homework and I had to print it all out this morning. I also have a quiz in speech that I haven't studied for yet. I'm so tired that I don't think I'm gonna make it through the rest of my classes.

Props to Happy Time Horgan on her scholarship. I wish I got money for my terrible grades.

So the liberals are really pissing me off now. The flyers on the the information kiosk in front of Langsam are pretty much just hate propaganda. I was thinking about those and I realized that they are slamming all conservatives with their "this is a compassionate conservative" slogan. What if I put a sign that says "this is a compassionate Jew"? How would those be different. I'm half tempted to email UC and complain and threaten to sue. But I know that most people are smart enough not to believe their crap.

No comments: