Friday, May 14, 2004

Battlefield Vietnam is the bane of my existence. I can't get it to work. I think it might be a little too demanding for my pc. So I'm gonna go argue with Target to take it back.
We played soccer on Sunday and got pwned. We played down two people because nobody showed up on account of the short notice. We're actually pretty good. We kept up even though we were down some players. We still got destroyed though cuz the half backs couldn't get back in time to help out on defense. There better be more people there this Sunday. We better get rid of the cotton, black shirts too.
Work is sweet. I just ride around in machinery thats not mine all day. I get a good tan and I don't deal with customers. In fact, my boss said to avoid people at all costs because they'll just ask you to clean up something or do something to a field. So I was fine with that.
I'm gonna get a paintball game together for sometime really soon. I don't know which day yet but there will be a game. Maybe the weekend after next.
Troy came out today!

No comments: