Sunday, November 28, 2004

Turkey Day

Thankgiving was sweet. I got to see my cousins and friends who came back from school. I didn't get to hang out with everyone that I wanted to but then again Christmas break is only a couple weeks away. I ran the race downtown on Thanksgiving morning. That course get tougher everytime I do it. Running over bridges sucks because you feel like they're miles long when they are only like a half mile. The race was cool though. There were thousands of people down there and it was freezing.
Went to Jony's last night. I don't drink so I was just kinda standin around watchin other people get trashed but Fikri and the Mercy girls were there who I haven't seen in forever. It was a good time.
How bout' them Bengals? 58-48 was the final score. Awesome game. Absolutely no defense from anybody. It's official Browns fans are jerks. They wouldn't shut up the entire time. Then they started throwing crap and pissing people off.
I'm not lookin forward to going to school this week. Its gonna suck. Finals comin up. I have to teach myself a whole bunch of calculus and I gotta decide if I'm gonna change my major to biology.

No comments: