Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Master Chief

Halo 2 is nuts. The story is explained much better that the first. Apparently, the convenant have this huge hierarchy of leadership and its a theocracy. The new vehicles and weapons are sweet especially the rocket launcher warthog. One resounding dissappointment though, the flood make an appearance. I was not at all pleased with this. I thought Halo enthusiasts had made it perfectly clear they didn't want any more rediculously annoying undead guys walkin around in the sequal. But I can get past it.
In case anybody is unaware, Jenny and I are on a break. We haven't called anything off yet but we are spending some time apart to evaluate where we are at with things. This is pretty much the hardest thing I've ever done so there's a pretty crappy slant to this week. Above all, we both want to follow what God has planned for us and if that means we won't be together anymore, then we'll accept that. Right now, I guess we're both trying to figure out what God's will is in this situation.

No comments: