Monday, April 05, 2004

U Conn has beaten Duke and Dougie is victorious. Unfortunately, I owe Austin 50 dollars from spring break so I'll never get to hold the money in my hands.

School is way better this quarter. It's so easy that I'm feeling guilty for the classes I'm taking. So I dropped one of the moron classes I'm in for a more difficult political science class. So I'll have it tomorrow for the first time. Hopefully the professor hasn't gotten far into the class yet. If he's a jerk I'll just pick up the class I was in before.

I got the job with Delhi Township. It pays $8.55 an hour and I was garunteed 40 hours a week. Plus its 7am to 4 pm everyday Mon-Fri. So I won't have to worry about my schedule changing. Also, its an outdoor job and everyone knows that maitenance people stand around do nothing most of the time so I should fit in pretty good. I can't wait to tell the people at Dick's that I'm not working this summer. To bad I can't screw them over or anything because I'll probably come back during the school year if I'm still at UC.

10 years since the world was robbed of Kurt Cobain's music. I had the pleasure of watching Unplugged today. Cobain was truly a genius. The world will never again know a musician of his calibur. (Especially with the direction music is headed today).

I'm not like them
But I can pretend
The sun is gone
But I have a light
The day is done
But I'm having fun
I think I'm dumb
Or maybe just happy

No comments: