Sunday, May 01, 2005

Even Flow, thoughts arrive like butterflies

How long till the new audioslave cd comes out? I can't wait cuz I know its gonna be rediculous. I wanna be Chris Cornell when I grow up. And yeah I realize that means that I've done enough heroin to support the Columbian government for like a year. How bout that Family Guy? Hilarious. The G.I. Joe thing was hilarious. The writers are geniuses. Those guys know and are capable of making fun of everything. American Dad....wow...absolutely terrible. It's hard to believe that they're made by the same people.
Voellmecke was here this weekend. I like how this is workin out so far. She's hear one week and then I drive out there the next. It would be better if she just came here every weekend but what are you gonna do? So we went and saw Kung Fu Hustle. We were the only ones in the theater. Don't know why because the movie was great. It was a good time.

No comments: