Friday, May 11, 2007

The Light I Never Know'd

Alright. I need to figure out which concerts I'm going to this summer. It's becoming evident that NIN has no intention of returning to the states anytime soon and definetely not this summer. Rush promises to be a great show but the "Petachs" are getting "married" on the same day so that isn't going to be possible. We do have Def Leppard, Foreigner and Styx on June 27. Other than that I'm not real excited about Riverbend's summer concert series.

I succumed to Austin's constant whining about my fish. Austin is now the proud owner of four more fish. I think I'm gonna convert my tank into a turtle terrarium. My brother has a pretty sweet turtle set up in 50 gallon tank. While I won't be able to touch the 50 gallon, he's volunteered to set up my 20 gallon for a turtle.

Oak Hills afterprom tonight and tomorrow night. I just can't get away from that place. So, I'm leading some volunteers from the Navigators down there to help out.

No comments: