Saturday, August 21, 2004

We got any rednecks out there?

The Lynyrd Skynyrd concert at Riverbend was amazing. Hank Williams was pretty good but I'm not a huge country fan. Gary Rossington was awesome. I almost cried when they played Freebird. I was skepticle about the concert at first because there's only two original members of the band but they proved to be much better than anybody gives them credit for.
The best thing about the concert was the people on the lawn. There's nothin better than a thousand 50 year old rednecks getting too drunk to stand up straight. It was hilarious until everybody started breaking out the pot. By the end of the concert there was a haze floating over the lawn. I was seriously buzzed.

My new tires are on the truck. They're pretty sweet. I got them muddy at Spence's last night, fishtailing in front of her house. As soon as I got back on the pavement they threw the mud which is what they are supposed to do. However, when they throw mud they throw it onto the truck which I just washed. So my truck is a mess again but I don't care because it was worth it.

No comments: